This five weeks mentorship is dedicated to push your skills on a project taillored in the same way as a production one. And in addition having a multiple pieces to put into your portolio.
You'll need to have a solid basis on drawing, 3D, composition, color and light.
Come with a concept idea of your own, or I'll provide one which suits you after our first exchange.
Deeper is the material you'll come with, more I'll be able to drive you. Five weeks is a short time, you'll have to be motivated, because you'll gonna work hard, and there's a lot to explore, even discover tools you don't use before.
During five weeks you'll have access to my Discord server. We'll have a 1H at least weekly meeting to make a deep focus on the project. But you'll have the possibility to ask questions or to send WIPs at any time.
First week: Introduction
- First we'll make a regular portfolio review to point the good and the bad of your actual work.
- Then you'll pitch the project you want to make. Where / Who / What.
- Lastly, will define the project scope, and you'll end with a first detailed assignement to begin.
Weeks 2 to 4: The tunnel
- Each week we'll meet one hour at least on my personnal Discord server on webcam and screen sharing to feedback the last week assignement.
- A new assignement for the upcoming week.
- Regular comunication on the project will be encouraged during the rest of the week on the Discord server.
Week 5: Delivery
- I'll give you my best tips to wrap up your project in the more efficient way for your portfolio.
- We'll also make a roadmap to get the best feedback to get noticed in the industry or by your desired clients.
- Level requiredIntermediate
- Concept Art
- VR / AR
- Matte Painting
- Traditional Painting
- Character Design
- Semi Realistic Cartoon
- Business side of Art
- Comic Art
- Text Messages
- Phone Call
- In Person Meeting
- Online Meeting Tools