ONE TO ONE MENTORSHIP
Quill is a powerful VR illustration and animation tool.
In this one to one 3 day Mentorship I’ll guide you through all the steps needed to build a solid VR animation, story, or experience.
Based on your needs, you may sign up for ther entire 3-day bundle or per day.
DAY 1 - Let's start creating! ( 4h )
- Quill Interface, manage panels
- Import and manage references
- Paint / Groups layers
- Quill tools overview
- Paint / Model techniques to build props, characters and environments
DAY 2 - It's time to animate! ( 4h )
- Timeline overview
- Create and organize sequences
- Animation techniques: frame by frame, animbrush, animating with nudge/grab tools, puppeteering
- Animate with transform keyframes
- Build a rig in Quill
- Nested animations
- Auto select group mode
- Keyframes management ( copy/paste, reverse keyframe, drag multiple keyframes, select keyframe in all child layers )
- Advanced animation techniques: combining keyframes animation with fbf animation, bake looping sequence to paint layer
DAY 3 - Lights...Camera...Action! ( 4h )
- Using Spans
- Spatial Audio
- Start/stop features
- Spawn Areas: Eye vs Floor level
- Camera layers and workflow
- Optimizing techniques
HOW IT WORKS
Throughout the course we build together a VR scene, step by step, focusing on all the techniques and Oculus Touch shortcuts.
Lessons will be via screen sharing, and you can practice on your end as well, having real time feedbacks.
Whatever your level is, you will be able to speed up your process and learn advanced Quill techniques!