DURATION: 2 weeks
YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO SCULPT YOUR OWN CHARACTERS
This Mentorship will help you to improve you way to sculpt with the right tool to use in Zbrush, the right important steps to pass through and to manage to focus on what is important at each step.
FIRST OF ALL
You need to know the software ZBRUSH and to be comfortable in the interface.
We will build a BUST, not a full character.
I recommend my 2D Mentorship about Character Design before approaching the 3D :
We can continue on the character we pushed during the mentorship and make a bust of that character.
However this 3D unit can also be learnt separately. We will work on one of your character project or on an assignment if you prefer.
- Review of your project and its feasibility
During the 2 weeks
- From this 1st day we will work in back and forth. I can retouch directly your 3D model and I can do also paintovers on jpegs.
The point is to improve your workflow and your model and to focus on the main thing : SCULPTING!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- A Vimeo link to my private Channel for video tips (2D and 3D tips)
- A PDF about Zbrush (in French only) - I created this PDF in French because it is difficult to find the info in that language. All the info come from Pixologic or other 3D websites. The links in the PDF are often in English. I will give the PDF to everyone.
- My custom Zbrush interface
- Feedbacks and tips at each step of your process
WHO IS IT FOR?
- For 2D character designers aspiring with background in anatomy and design with a knowledge in 3D
- For those who know Zbrush, its interface and the way to sculpt with.
- For those who want to shift their 2D work in 3D for their own project or studio works.
- Not for beginners
** Portfolio Required (characters only and between 6-15 pictures max, 2D and 3D).
** Available for 10 students by sessions at the same time.