If you're looking to jump ahead of the stages of frustration, doubt, past the trials and tests of the process, and balancing emotion with reason, as it often is the case for students who are just starting out, then my private coaching sessions are what you might need.
➡ Get the schematics you need.
I'll be making myself available for you, and coach in a variety of topics.
From shape and visual theories, to gameplay and game design topics a concept artist usually covers.
We'll find what's the factor we can explore on your existing authorship and style, and expand on that, emphasizing and refining who you already as an artist and designer, and make it a competitive edge among the industry.
➡ We'll be going over what's life like right now for you, what are your challenges and what is it you're trying to overcome, and offer a roadmap to achieve your goals, in nice bite-size pieces.
➡ Who am I?
I'm a freelance Concept Artist and Designer, my clients include Sony, Wizards of the Coast, THQ Nordic, Volta, NetEase Games, to name a few.
I've been in the creative industry for over 20 years, as graphic designer and then as concept artist, where I've worked for Google, Blink 182, Arrow, to name a few. I've recently shipped Amnesia Rebirth and I'm working on an unannounced AAA MMORPG as a character design lead.
➡ What you get:
- Resources, tutorials, video content, brushes, and other tools.
- Personalized session just for you and your needs.
- Feedback on your work, paintovers, recorded sessions to re-watch later.
Before you book a session, answer questions like this:
- What's life like right now?
- What kind of legacy are you building?
- What's the one thing you wish to be better at?
- What do you want to get out of our session?
- Is your current work process working well for you?
- What was the biggest challenge you ever faced in life?
Make sure you're in a quiet place, free from distractions, we'll record the session for you, and that's it!