This 1 month mentorship program gives you 1 on 1 guidance on setting professional goals, setting short term and long term milestones with the advice of Andrea Goh.
Andrea is passionate in helping everyone achieve their dream jobs, and especially passionate in diversity and inclusion as well.
We will meet at least once a week to set realistic and achievable milestones, practice professionalism in work ethics, polish presentation skills and many more tools to help you have your best foot forward in the professional world. This includes advice on resume, projects, new skills, job search, interview, class choices.
Frequent email, slack and text messages can be used as communication during work hours, and meetings can be done through Zoom/Hangouts.
- Create a realistic and achievable that uniquely works for you
- Equip with growth mindset on short term and long term goals
- Gain understanding on industry requirements for a job
- Create an industry ready resume and portfolio
- Gain motivation to have a career as an artist
- Gain empowerment to keep going
- Gain connection to a fellow industry artist
- Learn from asking me questions!